Thursday, July 3, 2014

Nor Cal trip


I only have a few minutes to write something quick. First off I apologize for the lack of entries these last few weeks have been busy. I indeed went to Nor Cal for a little over a week. I have a lot of things to share I just have not had time to download all the pics and get my thoughts organized.

Just off the top of my head. I can see WHY so many people want to live there. Stunningly beautiful in any direction you look, the people are way laid back and fantastic, great public transportation, the climate is VERY temperate in the summer and damn Yosemite is just about 3 hrs drive away. I won't be getting overly homesick, because the last time I spent any significant time in California was in Ft. Irwin at NTC which was really no fun from beginning to end. I will be inspired and hope to live in an area like Nor Cal one day. Just amazing.

Thanks to my good friends for putting me up for the week and being friggin awesome! Alright now it's time to pull it together for work which is the exact opposite of Nor Cal. More pics and stories to follow after the fourth of July holiday. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment