Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th

There is a small competition between me and SSK. It's who can wish the other a "Happy Friday the 13th" first. In years past SSK usually won, now though since I live back east I usually get the first one in. I texted here and her husband at zero dark thirty wishing them well on this day of urban omens.

Usually I try to do one of two things on this day. One oddly enough one is work. Once you've been around for awhile in the emergency department you kind of want truly unique experiences. I'm still waiting to see a  thanksgiving turkey tryptophan overdose.   I won't get into them here, we talked about it at work yesterday and apparently it's going to be a full moon. I don't pay much heed to the full moon crap. I do give a firm nod to changes in barometric pressure, which brings out the sickness and crazy in folks.

The other I TRY to do is go for a ride. Since I am working a ride is pretty much out of the picture. It's an unfortunate reality of my job. I will ride on Saturday the 14th:


That's the plan at least. Well I've dallied enough time to gather my shit for "Freaky Friday the 13th" thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment