Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday the 13th


It's my fave random date and day of the week. Friday the 13th. If it were not for social plans tonight here in the A-T-L I would have certainly went for a ride. In a very small way I'm glad I didn't because I found this creepy little doll that I think someone gave me years ago. She rode on many of my bicycles over the years and eventually I decided for some reason to take her off whatever bike and put her into a tool box.

Well I was rooting through my big ol' tool box in the shed and ran across her on this very day Friday the 13th. I had a buddy tell me that it's "fucking hideous". I admit it's a very creepy little doll, yet not as creepy as a televangelist. Since being told that today I did contemplate putting her on the dash of the truck then decided against it and thought that I should put this little dear back into my tool box for a random self surprise later on.

Anyways happy non-hallmark creepy day that is "unlucky".

Oh and in case you want to mark your calendars here is a list of future Friday the 13ths:

So concludes the "Head full of weird" portion of today's blerg. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment